Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Atog Combos

A member over at the Wizard's forums sent me this rather silly deck based on those strange atog creatures. I told him I would post it here and now I am: Monoredburn's Atog Combos:

Creatures - 16
x4 Auratog
x4 Chronatog
x4 Phantatog
x4 Thaumatog

White Spells - 12
x4 Chronomantic Escape
x4 Island Sanctuary
x4 Spirit Loop 

Green Spells - 8
x4 Rancor
x4 Aspect of Mongoose

Lands - 24
x8 Forests
x8 Islands
x8 Plains 

How it works:
Auratog, Phantatog, and Thaumatog love gobbling enchantments. luckily for you, the ones in this deck keep coming back! If your opponent wins through creatures, then use the Chronomatic Escape and the Chronatog to keep them from ever attacking you. Just skip your turn on their turn and sit back and watch them flail about until they give up and scoop. 

I've never tried it, but I hope you get a kick out of this deck.

Happy Gaming!
RagingGoblin

No comments:

Post a Comment